Saturday, October 11, 2008

Dancing Queen

This past weekend we went back to Spring Grove to attend one of my classmate's wedding. Olivia could hardly wait for the dance to begin. The wedding ceremony finished at 4:00 and we had a little time before the dinner was going to be served, so we went back to my parents' house to change Soren's diaper and regroup. Olivia was beside me the whole time saying, "Mommy, we need to go, the party is starting." She was so excited to dance, and I think part of it was also staying up past her bedtime. As soon as the music started, she got her groove on and hit the dance floor. Celebrate Good Times, Come On!



Olivia was even giving dancing lessons!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha these are the cutest videos ever. I think this Christmas Olivia and I will have to have a dance party.