Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cousin Nathan turns 2!

On Sunday we went to Stewartville to celebrate our nephew's second birthday. It was an absolutely beautiful fall day with temperatures around 70, amazing! The party was held at a gorgeous park and the leaves were so vibrant. I was able to get some good pictures of Soren in the leaves, I was so sad that Olivia was so defiant and wouldn't cooperate with my "fall photo shoot." I guess that's what I get for letting her stay up late the night before dancing the night away.


Nathan LOVED his Elmo cake!

Olivia must have forgotten to brush her teeth

Nathan and his cousins

My brother's family

Soren, as always, on the run!

This is what we call the "Grandpa face" because it looks just like my Dad when he is concentrating.

Playing in leaves is fun!

2 comments:

Robinson said...

Awesome pictures in the leaves, I will have to try that.
By the way I tagged you. Go to my site to see what I mean. It is fun!

Anonymous said...

Hi Laura! It's Laurie Hanson - from Luther! I just came across your webpage on Facebook and then thought it was funny that you're most recent entry mentions that you were in Stewartville - where I grew up! I am guessing you were down at Lake Florence Park - it is beautiful down there this time of year! My parents live just around the corner from the park. Looks like you are doing well - your kids are adorable!! Hope all is well, take care!