Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Big Boy Bed

Soren enjoyed his week of vacation away from his crib, in fact, he did so well sleeping in a big bed on our Milwaukee trip that we decided to put the crib away when we got home and set up his twin bed. We put the box spring and mattress directly on the floor and put up a child rail. He has done fabulous! He stays in it really well, thus far. In the morning he gets up and goes to his door and knocks while yelling, "Mommy, I up, Mommy, I up." I hope he continues to stay in his room, I am afraid that one of these days he will open the door and go into Olivia's room to tell her good morning, and then I would have two kids up at the crack of dawn. But, praise the Lord, so good thus far.





1 comment:

The Paine Family said...

Big step! Can Soren crawl out his crib now? I am not looking forward to when Josiah can get out!